Instructions to use QR Codes in the Mobile App:
- Open menu via hamburger button in top left or swiping from left side of screen. Tap on 'QR Scanner'
- Click 'Allow' to let the app use the camera permission
- Point the rear camera of your device at the qr code, ideal scanning position is approximately 15 - 20cm between the QR Code and the phone. Pleae ensure there is sufficient ambient lighting when scanning.
- When a code is recognised the 'Show' button will appear. Tap 'Show' to go back to the list view filtered to just the scanned asset.
- If you accidentally scanned the wrong code you can press the 'Rescan' button to clear selection and scan another code.
Once the correct asset is selected in the list view it is ready to sign out / return! Alternatively tap the asset to view its profile and check the last known location.
To clear the filter simply close the search field by tapping the search icon in the top right of the screen.