Alerts are available when assets pass in/out of areas managed by Gateways. In this way we can control allowable zones, provide activity alerts and manage dwelltime.
- Click "Alerts -> Configure Alerts"
- Enter Alert Name
- Select a Trigger Type - entry, exit or duration.
- Select which Gateways to include in the alert.
- Select Asset(s) or Categories to include in the alert.
- Select Alert methods and recipients - email, SMS, MMS are available
- If applicable, change these settings on the advanced tab:
- Enter the 'Time Period' - this is a way to ensure that the asset has definitely arrive / departed.
- Choose to 'receive alerts when asset moves between these gateways' - if this is not selected it will only alert on first entry / total exit from all included gateways.
- Click 'Submit' to create your alert rule.
- Click 'Edit' icon at the right end of the table.
- Change the required fields and click 'Submit' to save your changes
- If you want to mute an alert, simply click the 'edit' icon
- Untick each alert method and click 'Submit' to save
Where can I view Alert History?
- Click "Alerts -> Alert Log" to view past alerts