Previous Article: Demo Kit Received!
Now that you've been introduced to each of the elements received in your demo kit, it's time to get right into it!
Login to our Cloud Portal using the credentials included in your welcome letter / email
> If you do not remember your password you can always reset your password.
After login you will land on the Atlas dashboard. The dashboard is a map view showing the location of all assets.
The navigation bar on the left is where you will find all the important stuff.
The Portal is broken down into 6 sections:
1. Assets - A repository for all your items, manage asset details and categories.
2. Tags - List of all tags which have been delivered to you, ready to be physically attached and linked to an asset record in the system.
3. Locations - Physical areas defined in the system, including buildings, gateways and reference beacons.
4. Alerts - Setup monitoring rules and receive alerts when something specific happens.
5. Reports - Generate and view reports, audits, request custom reports and more.
6. Users - Manage who can access the system and their permission level.
7. Settings - Where top level configuration your system is managed.
Now that you know the basic layout of the cloud interface, it's time to update some settings!
Next Article: Updating Asset and Gateway Details
Detailed explanations of each of the above sections and their functions can be found in our Learning Center.