Previous Article: Creating Users
This article will show you how to install the mobile asset tracking application on your mobile devices.
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play
- Tap the Atlas icon to open the app
- Allow all requested permissions:
- Read and accept the User Agreement
- (Android Only) Open link to view specific power management settings for detected handset
- (iOS Only) Go to app settings - select 'always' location permission, this will popup later if not done now.
- Login to the app using your account credentials.
- Your device is now ready to start tracking!
Note: Atlas requires a mobile device running on Android 6+ or iOS 10.0+ with Bluetooth and GPS.
Once installed fail safe features in the app are active, ensuring that we will continue to track any tag, even if the user doesn't follow procedures correctly. Tracking is not reliant upon logging in or signing out each tag.
Next Article: Connecting Gateways