Previous Article: Affixing Tracking Tags
There are four options for adding users -
- adding via Cloud Portal,
- inviting individual users,
- importing a CSV of users, or
- allowing users to sign up for their own account by creating an invite code.
This article will show you how to manually add users via the Cloud Portal.
- Click Users -> User List
- Click '+Add User' button in at the top right of the table.
- Enter all required details for the user - First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Password.
- Select the 'App User' Role which means that they will only have access to the mobile application.
- Click 'Submit' to create the user.
Repeat the above steps for each user you would like to add.
Once the accounts have been created, you are ready to install the application and login!
Next Article: Installing the Mobile App
Detailed explanations of each user role as well as methods of creating users can be found in our Learning Center.