The Bolt2 comes with a snap-shut plastic housing. This housing, once shut is very hard to open without damaging the housing or maybe even the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) part of the device.
1. Pop open the B2 and remove the clear plastic slip
2. Insert Nano (4FF) SIM, we recommend using Telstra M2MOne sims for use within Australia.
3. Connect the battery wire, once connected, the green LED should flash repeatedly
4. Line the two plastic housings together and snap the casing shut.
5. Optional: place the black sticker provided on the base to give the device a more finished look.
6. Plug the device into the OBD2 port of your vehicle to start tracking!